Monday, June 22, 2009

I love this song

Monday, and already I feel better more settled. I think it is routine. My alarm goes off and I stay in bed 30 min longer - thinking about the dreams I had and things I feel stress for (soccer tickets, boys) then I get up and get ready for work. I eat breakfast and have coffee at work. It is the same everyday of the week and if something is different I feel the need to treat myself and I go for coffee out. Weekends I find are messy. I spend a lot of time arriving early or trying to entertain myself at home which usually involves dvd's in bed even in the middle of the Saturday.

Sunday I was with the twins and I had finally decided to book tickets to the football on the following Sunday its the runner up match. It was not going right I did not know who to book for, myself, my guy friend, and who else. Then tickets appeared to sell out as I was booking and my payment was not going through and whilst on the phone to Penny sorting things out the baby on my lap through up on me. I could feel warm liquid soaking though my skirt and through my stockings - Lovely. Then when Kerry was in the bath, and I was still in my underwear and socks cleaning up baby vomit, Henrietta arrived at the gate.

Through routine you can choose the life you want. Read this blog Girl's Gone Child she says "(Because) everyday I get to wake up in love" I am adding that to my routine. I get to wake up in love with myself, my parents, the twins, my sisters. To think like that makes me happy

So Soccer on Sunday! Hooray. In a way I hope South Africa will loose their next match because then they will definitely be at the match I have tickets for.

No comments:

Post a Comment