Friday, June 26, 2009

What to wear to the soccer

So I am going to go watch the confederations cup match on Sunday and I check with Penny if my outfit is suitable. (this discussion was held when we knew only one of the teams playing: Spain)

Jeans, yellow top and green jersey - this is because South Africa is most likely to be the team playing against Spain. Penny points out that this outfit is perfect because if South Africa happens to beat Brazil, then I will be watching Brazil play Spain and I don't have to change what I am wearing, I can just support Brazil. Though this will be the perfect opportunity to borrow her very cool red Adidas soccer type top and then I will be supporting Spain. - we both found this very funny because I was choosing which team to support based on what I want to wear.

Pity South Africa is green and yellow - so not my colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment